Where to Go on a Golf Break in Europe: 5 Best Options
Europe offers a wide range of golf break destinations that are classic areas for avid golfers to visit each year. While a number of championship tournaments are hosted in the region annually, this is a great area to do some vacationing while working on your putting skills. With top golf resorts, great weather and scenic views, and affordable golf packages, it can be challenging to determine which place to visit. Here are 5 of the best options to consider for your next golf break in Europe.
- Portugal. This option is one of the most popular options among avid golfers. You can golf here practically during any time of the year as weather conditions are comfortable. Places such as Algarve, Madeira and Lisbon offer great golf course options and excellent golf packages that make golfers return year after year.
- France. This region offers quality options for golfers of all levels. You can visit areas including Normandy, Northern France and Paris and enjoy exceptional golfing. As a popular option for couples and anyone who wants leisure with culture, you can enjoy great food, entertainment and a number of 4 and 5-star resorts at affordable prices. This region is growing in popularity for golfers thanks to more challenging courses with historical significance.
- Spain. Areas such as Costa Brava, Costa Dorada and Murica offer great options for golfers. Aside from a number of beautiful beaches there are various options for golfing including the option to play on championship courses. The region literally has it all from delicious cosine, comfortable lifestyle living and a unique cultural heritage that makes it unique all on its own.
- Turkey. Golfers will love to have a golf break in this region for a number of reasons. Several of the world’s top 100 courses call this area home. Turkey has a number of high quality golf resorts with several resorts and hotels perfect for groups. You have a vast choice of luxury options with all inclusive accommodations. Don’t forget a number of options are close by the shoreline.
- Belgium. Known for its amazing courses and scenic views, golfers have plenty to look forward to here. There are roughly a dozen golf course options in the region and plenty of golf packages to help you get connected. There are hotels throughout the region with a comfortable atmosphere reminiscent of home.